The Top 10 Reasons You Need To Be Fit
If you don’t think you’ve got enough reasons to commit to regular fitness, think again! Getting into shape will improve your life in countless and significant ways; just check out the following examples!
1. Chronic disease. Your risk of chronic diseases like diabetes and cancer may be dramatically reduced by a lifelong commitment to fitness. Obesity puts undue strain on your internal organs too, impeding function and putting you in danger.
Tip: When you’re doing a bench press, you can try to take the bar and squeeze it inward when doing your exercise. By focusing on the squeeze, you’ll activate more muscle fibers and get the most out of the exercise.
2. Blood flow. Increasing blood flow to the brain actually helps you think better and faster! Particularly as the body ages, exercising fends off conditions like dementia and improves overall memory.
3. Pain. A body that is out of shape is far more prone to aches and pains than one that is fit. Exercise to keep joints strong and agile and reduce the amount of chronic pain you experience.
Tip: Exercises you dislike, are probably the ones you need to do the most. People will want to avoid any exercise they have a hard time doing.
4. Stress. Stress is a poison to your body and brain and nothing releases it quite like regular exercise. Lessen the stress through fitness and strengthen your cardiovascular and respiratory systems for life.
5. Energy. When you are fit you have more energy to get through the day, whether it includes a high-stakes board meeting or just keeping up with little ones! The more energy you have, the more you can accomplish and the less tired you will feel by the end of the day.
Tip: By including dumbbells and barbells into your strength training, you can become more physically fit. To begin, you need to find the right bench.
6. Confidence. Working out gives you power because you are taking excellent care of your body and the improved physical appearance will take your self-esteem to new heights. Enjoy being fit and place yourself a cut above the ordinary, overweight and full of excuses type of living!
7. Slumber. Exercise is proven to improve the quality and duration of your sleep, and that works in favor of your overall health. Regular rest reduces stress too and keeps your body in a better position to fight off everything, including the common cold.
Tip: A common mistake is going overboard when you start trying to lose weight. You can strain muscles and become extremely sore and tired if you don’t ease into exercise.
8. Everyday living. You can’t run up the stairs or lift a load of laundry when you’re out of shape, without breathing heavy and needing a nap! Keep yourself fit and you will find every little (and big) chore in life becomes much easier and less taxing on you.
9. Mood and metabolism. Exercise gets positive chemicals flowing in the brain, improving your mood and general happiness. When you keep your metabolism running at top-speed, you also boost your body’s ability to fend off depression and other unpleasant situations.
Tip: After each ab crunch, push out the air as your reach the peak of the crunch. Doing so makes your abs work more strenuously than usual, which enables more efficient and faster burning of fat calories.
10. Longevity and youth. People who are fit feel young, no matter what their biological age is. Those who partake of regular exercise live longer and have a much higher quality of life than those who don’t!
Getting fit should be your top priority in life, no matter what else you’ve got going on. A commitment to your health and wellbeing will serve you better than money, the coolest friends or the latest in technological breakthroughs and gadgets! Clear your schedule and start penciling in a smart fitness program that will improve your life in more and greater ways than you ever dreamed possible!